Getting Started with Bill Pay for Business
What Can I Do?
Welcome to Bill Pay for Business!
You can use Bill Pay for Business to quickly set up and pay your bills easily and securely.
You can pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check or automatic debit.
Even if you do not receive bills from the company or person you want to pay, you can add the information we use to make the payments.
You can pay your bills with the knowledge that your personal information remains confidential.
When you sign in to Bill Pay for Business, your user name and password are sent over the Internet from your computer to ours using secure sockets layer (SSL) technology.
This technology encrypts your personal information before it leaves your computer, ensuring that no one else can read it.
Starting to Use Bill Pay for Business
To start using Bill Pay for Business:
||Add a bill. Tell us who you want to pay by going to the
Quick Add a Company or Person
to Pay page and adding the information we use to make your payments.
You can also add an electronic bill from billers that can send them.
||Pay a bill. Pay the bill you added by going to the Payment Center.
You can also use the Payment Center to view your pending and recent payments.
Using Bill Pay for Business Features
You can also use Bill Pay for Business to:
- Pay several bills at once or make one-time payments from the Payment Center.
You can also view your pending and recent payments.
- Receive some of your bills online through Bill Pay for Business.
We can receive electronic bills from hundreds of billers nationwide.
- Set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills or to automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals.
- Review your bills and payments for the past 18 months.
- Download your bill payment information to your personal financial software.
- Transfer money between payment accounts that you set up in Bill Pay for Business.
If you have more questions about how Bill Pay for Business works, read through our list of frequently asked questions (click the FAQs button at the top of this help topic).
Using Bill Pay for Business Help
For tips and assistance with Bill Pay for Business, try our help!
You can find help in the following places:
- Click to open help specific to the section or page you are currently viewing.
This help explains how to complete the tasks from that section or page.
- Click Help to open the Help Contents page, which lists the topics available in help.
- Click the Contents button at the top of each help topic to open the Help Contents page.
- Click the FAQs button at the top of each help topic to browse our frequently asked questions (FAQs). You can find answers to many commonly asked questions.
Tip: You can print a help page by using your browser's print feature.
Copyright © 2017, Cedar Point Federal Credit Union. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions