Frequently Asked Questions
Select a topic to find answers to your questions.
Advantage Access Bill Pay Questions
User ID and Password Questions
Adding a Bill
Updating a Biller
Bill History Questions
Sorting, Searching, and Categorizing Bill History
Filing a Bill
What is Advantage Access Bill Pay ?
Advantage Access Bill Pay lets you pay bills online through Appalachian Community Federal Credit Union.
Quick Facts about Advantage Access Bill Pay
- You can pay all of your bills from the Payment Center. You can also see a summary of your pending payments and the payments you've made in the past 45 days.
- You can receive some of your bills online through Advantage Access Bill Pay . We can receive electronic bills from hundreds of billers nationwide.
- You can set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills or to automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals.
- You can review your bills and payments for the past 18 months. You can also export payment information to a comma-separated values (CSV) file or QuickBooks® file.
- You can transfer money and move payments from one account to another.
How does Advantage Access Bill Pay work?
To pay bills online, you simply add the companies and people you want to pay. We use this information to make the payments for your bills.
After you add your bills, you can go to the Payment Center. The Pay Bills section lists all of the bills you've added in Advantage Access Bill Pay . To pay a bill, you simply enter a payment amount and
the date when you want the company or person to receive your payment. You can also select this date from the calendar.
Tip: When you enter an amount, Advantage Access Bill Pay automatically displays the earliest date you can select
for the company or person to receive the payment in the Pay Date box. You can either accept this date or change it to a later one.
You can pay as many bills as you want at the same time from the Payment Center.
After you pay a bill, it may move to either the Pending Payments section or the Recent Payments section of the Payment Center.
- The Pending Payments section provides a quick summary of the payments that have not been processed yet.
- The Recent Payments section provides a list of the bills that have been paid in the past 45 days.
If you can't find a payment in the Recent Payments section, go to Bill History, which shows all of the bills you paid in the past 18 months, including electronic bills and the bills that you pay automatically.
How secure is my bill payment information?
Advantage Access Bill Pay uses several methods to ensure that your information is secure.
- User ID and Password—User IDs and passwords are unique identifiers within your business. As long as you don't share user IDs and passwords with anyone outside your business, only authorized users can sign in to your Advantage Access Bill Pay account.
- SSL—Advantage Access Bill Pay uses SSL (secure sockets layer) which ensures that your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.
- Encryption—Advantage Access Bill Pay uses 128-bit encryption to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Automatic Sign Out—Advantage Access Bill Pay automatically signs you out of a session if you are inactive for a predefined time (usually 10 minutes). It is best if you sign out immediately after you finish your tasks in Advantage Access Bill Pay .
Which browsers should I use to access Advantage Access Bill Pay ?
We support the latest versions of these browsers:
While other browsers may work with Advantage Access Bill Pay , these supported browsers provide the highest level of security, accuracy, and functionality.
How do I change my browser?
Changing your browser to a currently supported version is easy. You can download a browser from these websites:
After you install the browser, you may want to select it as your default browser.
What are Terms & Conditions?
The Terms & Conditions are a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and Appalachian Community Federal Credit Union regarding your Advantage Access Bill Pay service. The Terms & Conditions document contains information about authorization, liability, and limitation issues when using Advantage Access Bill Pay . In the event of a dispute regarding Advantage Access Bill Pay , you agree to resolve the dispute by looking to the Terms & Conditions document.
The Terms & Conditions document provides details about the following items:
- Payments that are prohibited.
- Password and security information.
- Your liability if unauthorized transfers occur.
- Errors or questions about your transactions.
- Situations in which your account information can be disclosed to third parties.
- Charges assessed based on services provided.
- Service transactions that are returned.
- Notification requirements for termination or discontinuation of the service.
- Types of payments and limitations on billers.
Copyright © 2018, Appalachian Community Federal Credit Union. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions